* FALL 2012 USA TOUR ANNOUNCED!!!
Today, we announce Voodoo Terror Tribe's Fall 2012 USA tour that will kick off in Maryland on Sep 1st. We are very excited to finally be hitting the road in support of our EP "Stands to Reason". We look forward to rocking with all the metal heads and sharing the stage with different great bands all the way South East and back...!
Here are the dates!
* Check out this review of “Stands to Reason” by ANTIMUSIC...!
* New EP “STANDS TO REASON” is now available on iTunes, Amazon and other digital stores worldwide...!
* Voodoo Terror Tribe will be rocking one and only JOSE MANGIN's Hard Attack Thursdayz in New Jersey on May 10 with a great line up...!
* Check out METAL UNDERGROUND featuring VOODOO TERROR TRIBE's videos for the new song "Twenty12"...!
* NOISECREEP is hosting an exclusive stream of the both the censored and uncensored versions of VOODOO TERROR TRIBE's videos for the song "Twenty12". Check it out here...!
* "We’ve been contemplating making a series of 7 videos for our song “Twenty12” from the new EP, with allusions to the 7 seals broken for the impact of the Musical Film Version of the “Armageddon Theory“... And we’re psyched to share the first 2 videos with you…"
* Check out BRAVEWORDS.com featuring Voodoo Terror Tribe and don't miss the upcoming 2 special VTT shows on Mar 10 & 24...!
* Check out ABOUT.com featuring Voodoo Terror Tribe...!
* "Stands to Reason" was featured on PURE GRAIN AUDIO...!
* The new EP “Stands to Reason” was reviewed by SEA OF TRANQUILITY...!
* Check out Melissa Maria interviewing Voodoo Terror Tribe at the Jersey Shore Premiere Red Carpet Event…
* It’s Friday the 13th and a great day to premiere Voodoo Terror Tribe's new video for the title track from the new EP "Stands to Reason"!!! The video, starring Danielle Darkko, is directed by veteran VTT video director Shottie (Shotwell Productions)...
* See the trailer for the new EP “Stands To Reason” (available now!), featuring a clip of the title track!!!
* ROCKEYEZ has posted their BEST of 2011 and "we hail to Brian Rademacher and crew at RockEyez for honoring VOODOO TERROR TRIBE with the title of Best New artist of 2011… For all of RockEyez and Brian’s past and present support, we can't thank you enough. The music business is a strange world these days and it's great to be on the good side of true believers like ROCKEYEZ…!"
* Check out iRocktv.co with "NJ Vixen" interviewing Voodoo Terror Tribe...!
* Confirmed for a killer show in New Jersey on Dec 10: Opening for “A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH”. This is something NOT TO BE MISSED!!!
* New “Voodoo Terror Tribe” EP “Stands to Reason” is available now at the links below and the limited edition CD will be available soon. This is a real Special Release, since either you could download the entire EP for FREE or you could pay whatever you want for it to support the release of VTT’s next full album! BANDCAMP
* In anticipation of the release of Voodoo Terror Tribe's new EP and video "Stands to Reason", we present to you the official cover art made by VTT's own Gil Pz. More details to come soon…
* Voodoo Terror Tribe will be joining New Jersey's legendary metal band SLEEPY HOLLOW at THE METAL'CUSE II FESTIVAL in Syracuse, NY on Nov 5…!
* We're proud and psyched to announce and share the great news with you all that Voodoo Terror Tribe has signed to ROMULUS X RECORDS...!
* Voodoo Terror Tribe have started filming a video for a new song called "Stands to Reason" (off of the upcoming EP) and this awesome video will be released in November, but now you could enjoy some cool screen shots here now:
* New VTT song "MASQUERADE", from the upcoming new EP "Stands to Reason", is finally here. Check out a full-length sample of the song by clicking on the image and download your copy today!
* "Time has come: We are proud to announce "Stands to Reason" as the title of new VTT EP, which is currently set to be released on 11.11.11. But before that, you'll hear an advance mix of the very first single very soon…!"
* Voodoo Terror Tribe has been confirmed to share the stage with KITTIE on their New Jersey show on Aug 28...!
* “Symptoms of Sin” was reviewed by CONCRETEWEB of Belgium.
* “Symptoms of Sin” was reviewed by POWERPLAY Rock & Metal Magazine of United Kingdom.
* Voodoo Terror Tribe was featured in the FULL THROTTLE MAGAZINE New York / New England Edition...Get your copy now...!
* Voodoo Terror Tribe was featured on the May issue of Alternative Revolt Magazine.
* "We finally have started working on our new EP, which is due out end of this summer (before the new full album)…!"
* TWO SIDE MOON Promotions (UK) introducing VTT to United Kingdom & Europe...!
* "Symptoms of Sin" was reviewed by SKRUTT MAGAZINE of Sweeden..!
"VTT-SYMPTOMS OF SIN(CD)
Jag gillar när grupper överraskar mig och då helst positivt som den här gruppen gör för VTT spelar en riktigt trevlig typ av rock n roll. Visst kan man kalla det metal men det finns så många andra influenser här också. De spelar en modern typ av metal med inslag av punk, Pearl jam och System of a down och det är allting favoriter till mig och därför skulle säkert VTT kunna bli ett favoritband också. Jag tycker det skulle vara väldigt orättvist här i världen om den här gruppen inte blir större än vad den är för det är den verkligen värd. Helt klart en udda grupp utan att spela udda musik och sådant gillar jag. 4/5-2011..."
"...I like when groups is surprising me and then of course positive as this group is doing because VTT plays a really nice sort of rock n roll. Sure you can call it meal but there´s so many other influences here too. They plays a modern sort of metal with influences from punk, Pearl Jam and System of a down and that´s everything favourites to me and therefore could surely VTT be a favouriteband too. I think it´s unfair if this group not will be a big band here in the world because it´s really worth to be that. It´s an odd group without playing odd music and that I really like..."
* "Wake of The White Devil" video was released...!
* Feb 12 concert was reviewed by Brian Rademacher of ROCKEYEZ of New Jersey...!
"...Ya know, usually when we head out to see a show we have to stand through some shit ass bands... but not always. Case in point, our good friends SPREAD EAGLE were playing Dingbatz in Clifton, New Jersey on Feb 12th. We arrived at the club in time to catch a band called VOODOO TERROR TRIBE who came on just before headliners SPREAD EAGLE.
Just around 11:30pm while the stagehands were still setting things up, we began noticing things like the special lighting equipment, a cool backdrop adorned with the VTT logo, a chained microphone stand and a logo painted bass drum. We knew then that these guys were definitely not fucking around and put some cash into there stage show. I for one appreciate bands that take pride in their image as well as their music. (Applaud!). But still... what about the music? Were we going see a great show with some shit ass musicians screaming and growling all night? That would totally suck! But, Nahhh... these guys really brought it on showcasing both good musicianship and vocals.
I was presently surprise with VOODOO TERROR TRIBE. Myself, I was brought up with diversity and photographed many different genres bands back in the day from bands like DEATH,KING DIAMOND, and TESTAMENT to THE CARS, Pat Benetar and KISS so I can handle pretty much anything. Now my boys Mark Balogh and Dave Felix like most of the milder shit but for them to even think these guys were ok was a HUGE plus!
I like them! They bring the full package with head banging, harsh and melodic vocals enhanced by some kick ass guitar licks. Vocalist Gil PZ I thought had good range and can really hit the low notes and did a great job with the melodic side of the chords. Guitarist Emir Erkal has great stage presences as well and with bassist Primer, they had that traditional metal power. VOODOO TRIBE TRIBE played hard and heavy yet added some smooth vocal tracks. They also did a few covers... one being “Separate Ways” (JOURNEY) and did a fine job on “Cowboys from Hell” (PANTERA) that even Mr. Felix enjoyed. (Surprise!). All in all I think these guys have potential to be a force... at least in the Jersey area where they can lift spirits of this musical dead zone..."
North Jersey Notes: Voodoo Terror Tribe...—by Tim Louie, February 23, 2011
"...I recently received an email from Thomas Comito aka T-Bone from the band Voodoo Terror Tribe letting me know that the last time that I featured the band, they had a totally different lineup, and that I should give them another listen because they’re sound has changed since. Last I saw of Voodoo Terror Tribe, my bro Harry Dullys was fronting the band. According to Tom, Voodo Terror Tribe had replaced Harry with singer Gil Pz over two years ago, and they recently replaced their bass player. Under Tom’s advisement, I went and listened to a few tracks off of Voodoo Terror Tribe’s 2009 CD, Symptoms of Sin, which was produced by BioHazard’s Billy Gradziadei. I was blown away! They sounded like a polished metal band on tracks like “You’re My Punishment,” “Wake of the White Devil” and “The Victim,” which they filmed a video for with my bro, Shottie Shotwell.
Voodoo Terror Tribe was formed in 2004 by guitarist Emir Erkal and Tom. The duo would soon bring in a guy named Primer to play bass, and they would continue to work their tails off to build a small following. When things didn’t work out with Harry, Voodoo Terror Tribe parted ways with him and found this new frontman from Texas who ‘masterfully vocalized emotional poetry.’ His name was Gil Pz. The guys headed into the studio in mid-2009 armed with the new singer and Billy Graziadei (Biohazard/Suicide City) in the producer’s chair. They came out of the studio with Symptoms of Sin.
Now, in 2011, Voodoo Terror Tribe is back in the studio with Billy again working on their next opus. These guys are definitely working like they have something to prove. They recently opened for my brothers Spread Eagle at Dingbatz in Clifton, NJ, and they’ll be onstage at the Bamboozle Festival this spring. Back when I originally wrote about these guys, I wrote “I have to say that these guys are part of the hard working band fraternity. I’m sure their fan base is huge already, but if these guys keep trekking the way they are, they’re definitely going places!” Those are my words and I’m sticking to them! Check out Voodoo Terror Tribe at vttrocks.com.
Confirmed to share the stage with the reunited hardrockers SPREAD EAGLE in New Jersey on Feb 12...!